Thursday, October 15, 2020

Week 8 Feedback and Comments

In terms of the feedback I'm getting, I get a mix of a lot of praise and some feedback in terms of what I could potentially do to change up my stories or improve them. Honestly, all of the comments are useful in their own way. The ones that are praise help fuel me to keep working, even if that's all that they do!

I think I've found some solid strategies for giving feedback in most cases. Generally I only struggle when there isn't much to actually leave feedback on.

I don't know how well I'm actually able to get to know others through their blogs or my own. I used to turn on notifications for all my comments on the blogs of others, but after never getting a single response comment, I stopped doing that. I respond to all the comments on my story posts, but again, no further response from anyone, and I doubt many of them even see my comments at all. I am still happy with my blog and introduction post themselves though.

I don't really know if I have any changes I feel I ought to make. I think what I'm doing seems to be working quite well so far.


I chose the above image from the Growth Mindset Site (link). I thought it was a nice sentiment that I agree with, and the picture is quite fitting. It's okay to fail, it's just not okay to stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia Trail: From Church Grim to Raijū

For this wiki trail, I began at the article on the " Church Grim ", since I was researching mythological canines to determine whic...