Friday, October 16, 2020

Week 8 Progress

Thus far I'm pretty happy with my progress, I've managed to generally keep up with all the deadlines and snag some extra credit to get ahead a bit! I'm most proud of my stories, especially the ones on my portfolio!

Looking forward, I think I'd like to try and finish in Week 13 if I can. In fact, I'm going to do a bit of math here to see if I can figure it out:

238 points currently in the gradebook

24 points for this week's assignments that are yet to be turned in (including this one!)

So total of 262 at the end of Week 8

I need to hit 380 at the end of Week 13 to get an A

Which means I need 118 more points total.

So I can definitely finish on, or potentially even before, Week 13!


The image I chose is a commission I had done by Chiminio (formerly known as Bellachi) of one of my story characters. 
(Her name is Lena! She's a Rabbit Animus who fights alongside her twin sister Yin as part of the magical special forces team known as Hellstorm.)

The instructions were to find an image to motivate us to push onward, and this image of Lena fit the bill for me. I've had this piece of art for a long while, and I still love it just as much as the day I got it. (Plus her expression was fitting too, given my new discovery that I should be able to finish early.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia Trail: From Church Grim to Raijū

For this wiki trail, I began at the article on the " Church Grim ", since I was researching mythological canines to determine whic...