Friday, August 14, 2020

My Favorite Place: A View of the Rain

 

In all honesty, I don't really have a favorite place. I don't really feel a strong attachment to any one place in the world. I like my home, but that's because it's where all my things are. I'd probably be just as happy someplace else, really.

So when I had to answer this question, the only thing that came to mind was the rain. Because no matter where I am, I find comfort in the rain. Others may love sunny days, but to me, there is no kind of day more perfect than a rainy one, particularly when viewed through a window.

So I suppose my answer to what my favorite place is, is someplace comfortable with a view of the rain. It's not one definite geographical location, instead it's an experience that can occur almost anywhere.

Image Source: Wikimedia Commons

1 comment:

  1. It's raining where I live (North Carolina) today. And we need it.
    Grass likes the rain.
    And so do I. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Wikipedia Trail: From Church Grim to Raijū

For this wiki trail, I began at the article on the " Church Grim ", since I was researching mythological canines to determine whic...